Wilmington, NC Tattoo & Design Studio
Welcome to Good Graces Tattoo, a private tattoo & design studio founded on quality craftsmanship and solid design sensibility. We strive to deliver solid tattoos and good design solutions in a calm and engaging atmosphere. Located upstairs in the old white brick building on 118 S.17th Street just outside of downtown Wilmington, NC. We are open Tuesday through Saturday from 12pm-7pm offering custom tattoo design, illustration and digital design work. Good Graces Tattoo is predominantly by appointment only but can accommodate walk-ins when available. Thanks for stopping by!
We will be providing all information on display that you already see around town and should be well aware of at the moment. Nothing should be too new around here, but we will be asking you to please be respectful of others and yourself and follow the few simple guidelines below.
– Please wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have one, we can provide you with one.
– Please call the shop upon arriving for your appointment. The doors will be locked in between appointments.
– Please wash your hands upon entering the shop
– Please come alone to your appointment.
– Please keep 6’ distance between yourself and the other artists here.
– If you are sick, have travelled outside of the US less than 2 weeks prior to your appt or show any signs or symptoms, we will gladly reschedule your appointment.
Although walk-ins have always been welcome, please try and call prior to coming in. We can most likely conduct a consultation over the phone. We are just trying to limit the foot traffic thru the shop and the capacity of individuals in the shop at any given time. Our shop isn’t typically that high traffic, but we do continue to ask – just as we did prior to closing, to come to your appointment alone. For the time being, we are only allowing individuals who are getting tattooed into the shop. All consultations will be done over the phone and/or via email. We will also have an additional release form with a few standard Covid questions that will be accompanying your standard release form.
This is for your safety and ours. Please be respectful to others as well as yourself by abiding by these policies as we continue to navigate thru this. We will be reaching out to our appointments affected by the pandemic and will be rescheduling them throughout the week. Thank you for your patience and patronage.